Ping Hoofer Tour Stand Bag
Inspired by our Tour Staff bag, the Ping Hoofer Tour carry bag is organized and affords generous cargo space. A new back puck allows the dual padded straps to convert easily to a single, and the large apparel pocket has a full-length zipper for easier access. A magnetic quick-access pocket and two zippered, expandable water-bottle pockets are among 9 pockets altogether. With a roomy 5-way top.
Hoofer Tour Stand Bag Features:
- 5-Way Top
- New back puck simplifies conversion to single strap
- Magnetic quick-access pocket
- 9 total pockets
- 2 zippered, expandable water-bottle pockets
- Large apparel pocket with full-length zipper for easier access
- Removable velour-lined valuables pouch inside apparel pocket
- Integrated top handles for maneuverability
- Added storage areas inside apparel pocket
- High-durability polyester and polyurethane materials
- Men Stand Bag
PING is an American manufacturer of golf equipment, based in Phoenix, Arizona. Ping was founded by Karsten Solheim, following a career as an engineer at the General Electric company. In 1959, he started making putters in his garage in Redwood City, California.