Mizuno T24 Wedge - Denim Copper
Mizuno’s craftsman rework of the prolific T-Series wedge for the 2024 season offers subtle top-line refinements designed to enhanced confidence from the playing position packed within a flashy Denim Copper brushed package. Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan ensures its unrivaled touch around the greens alongside precise shaping for the complete players look. Mizuno T24 wedges have been upgraded with higher spinning QUADCUT+ grooves with five unique sole profiles, or grinds, to suit everyone from the flashy shot maker around the green as well as the reliable bump and run player.
QUADCUT+ Grooves An adjustment of the groove shoulder camber and the taper of the groove profile allows a tighter groove pattern for increase spin rates on all shots.
Craftsman Refined Topline Mass taken from the toe portion, and a lower hosel blend creates a smaller profile without loss of effective hitting area.
Wet Weather Performance Mizuno’s HydroFlow Micro grooves are laser etched to release moisture and reduce spin drop off in wet conditions.
Wrap-Around SoleRelief Increased sole relief to heel and toe across all 5 grind options.
Loft Specific Profile Straight leading edge on lower lofts (to 51), into traditional teardrop, and more rounded lob wedges (58 and above) to promote correct turf interaction on every shot.
Spin-Weighted Blade Design A flared upper portion of the blade creates higher spin and penetrating trajectory – particularly from strikes higher up on the clubface.
Features & Benefits:
- 1025 Boron: A carbon steel that features 30% greater strength.
- Face Milling Lines: Increased surface roughness to increase spin nearer the green.
- Lift/COG Flow Design: The COG of the T24 wedge flows throughout the set to give more control and versatility.
- Copper Underlay: Thin Copper layer beneath a nickel chrome to provide a further enhanced and responsive feel.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal feel and sound at impact, as well as feedback from every shot.
- Bounce Specific Sole Grinds: Matched bounce and sole grind for ideal versatility.
- S-Type: High bounce, limited relief for full shots
- D-Type: Mid bounce with moderate relief for gentle manipulation
- C-Type: Mid/High bounce with generous relief for wide range of players and conditions
- V-Type: High bounce, aggressive relief for versatility on square and open face shots
- X-Type: Low Bounce with aggressive relief for advanced players, most versatility