Bionic Stablegrip 2.0 Glove
The NEW StableGrip® 2.0 Golf glove offers all your favorite features plus a NEW, innovative Dual Expansion Zone Thumb. This one-of-a-kind feature adjusts to any size thumb’s length and width providing a best in class fit. The Bionic patented pad technology helps even out the surface of your hand, providing a better, lighter grip. The tapered, pre-rotated finger design conforms to the natural shape and contours of your hand, while terrycloth micro-pads absorb moisture, even on the hottest days. Lycra gussets and web zones eliminate uncomfortable bunching between the fingers, resulting in a more confident, accurate shot.
Second-Skin Feel - New Dual Expansion Zones on the thumb adjusts to length and width of thumb for an optimal fit. Web and motion zones help improve fit and dexterity. Natural Fit finger design molds to the natural shape of your fingers. Top grade Cabretta leather provides a supple second skin feel.
Achieve a Lighter, Better Grip - Strategically placed patented pad system helps even out the surface of your hand, allowing you to improve your grip with more control while applying less grip pressure.
Features & Benefits:
- Enjoy Better Range of Motion - New index finger design is more ergonomic and offers greater flexion, while also allowing leather interface for increased durability. Lycra gussets, alongside web and motion zones help enhance flexibility and dexterity.
- Simple & Quick Removal - Easy grab makes removal simple and quick.
- Hit Straighter, More Accurate Shots - The double row finger grip system helps you maintain surface contact throughout your shot. More control – More Accuracy.
- Reduced Hand Fatigue - Patented pre-rotated finger design follows the natural closure of the hand.
- Keep Your Hands Drier - Terrycloth micro-pads inside the glove help wick away moisture.
- Maximum Breathability - Lycra web and motion zones increase air flow for cooler, drier hands.
- Enhanced Durability - Lasts 2x longer than a traditional leather golf glove.