Skechers Women’s Go Golf Birdie Golf Shoes - Navy/Pink
Go low with a pair of the new Skechers Go Golf Birdie Golf Shoes. This a comfortable, sporty, lightweight golf shoe that every golfer can appreciate. Go out on the course with the comfort of a tennis shoe and the support of a golf shoe, it is truly the best of both worlds. Treat yourself with the new Go Golf Birdie golf shoes today!
Women's Go Golf Birdie Golf Shoes - Navy/Pink Features:
- Lightweight, fused engineered upper
- 5GEN cushioning midsole
- Smooth layered breathable mesh fabric upper
- Responsive, lightweight spikeless design
- Goga Max Insole
- Tennis Shoe Style
- Padded collar and tongue for maximum comfort
- Spikeless turf traction TPU grip outsole for added stability in all weather conditions
- Color: Navy/Pink
- Women's Golf Shoes
- Style: 14853
Skechers was founded in 1992 by Robert Greenberg, formerly of L.A. Gear. Greenberg sought to focus on the casual footwear market. Skechers' early products were utility-style boots and skate shoes. The company has since diversified to include athletic and casual styles for men, women, and children, as well as performance shoes.