Tour Edge Women's Exotics C721 Iron Set
The Women's Exotics C721 Iron Set is being led by innovation breakthroughs by Tour Edge. The new Diamond Face 2.0 and the VibRCore Technology provide the ultimate in power and feel.
Exotics C721 Iron Set Features:
- Dual VibRCore Technology - The Exotics C721 iron consists of a high-grade TPU injected into the hollow-body pocket to create new speed-inducing and feel-enhancing technology called VibRCore. VibRCore performance gel is injected into the hollow-body cavity to work in conjunction with a very think, yet light TPU layer to dampen shock and sound and to produce faster ball speed at impact.
- Full-Face Diamond Face 2.0 Technology - The iron features a full-face Diamond Face 2.0 technology; the first time Tour Edge has employed Diamond Face technology into iron design. 92 different diamond shapes behind the face act as mini-trampolines to create faster ball seeds and expand the sweet spot to outer areas of the face for maximum forgiveness.
- Military Grade Maraging Steel - The design is a 2-piece cast body with a forged high-strength Military-Grade Maraging Steel Face that is plasma-welded onto the 17-4 stainless steel body. This high-strength steel is used in aerospace, and other applications which require a high strength-to-weight ratio, producing a significantly thinner face.
- L-Cup Face - The L-Cup Face acts as a hinge designed to create a thinner leading edge that provides a dramatic spring-effect throughout the face for more forgiveness on miss-hits either off the heal or the toe.
- Player Preferred Shaping - The Exotics C721 iron (Competition Spec) features a smaller, more classic shape, more traditional lofts and a thinner topline that is still ideal for a wide range of golfers.
- Speed Tested Shafts - Every shaft in the Exotics 721 Series has been Speed Tested to find the optimal custom shaft pairing for every flex, determined by robotic testing and validated by player testing.
- Available Shafts: KBS TGI Tour 50
- Women’s Iron Set
- Tour Edge
Tour Edge was founded in 1986 by David Glod and exists to provide high quality and technologically advanced golf products that are cutting edge.