Tour Edge Women’s Exotics C721 Hybrid
This ultra-premium hybrid is designed to have a perfected Center of Gravity (CG) location and extreme Moment of Inertia (M.O.I.) properties with the intent on making this Tour Edge’s most advanced hybrid ever built. This is being led by innovation breakthroughs by Tour Edge, most notably the new Diamond Face 2.0 and an all Carbon Fiber crown that provides this hybrid with the ultimate in power and feel.
Women’s Exotics C721 Hybrid Features:
- Carbon Crown - Weight savings by a large area of Carbon Fiber on the crown moves weight in the club head to a more low-forward position, producing high M.O.I. numbers for increased stability at impact. The Carbon Crown removes extra steel from the crown of the hybrid to create more weight savings for a precise CG location, while providing more support at center face for increased ball speeds and power creation at impact.
- Diamond Face 2.0 Technology - 41 different diamond shapes of variable face thickness behind the face act as mini-trampolines to create faster ball speeds and expand the sweet spot to outer areas of the face. This results in extreme forgiveness.
- Hyper-Steel Face Construction - The Exotics C721 Hybrid is made with a new 450-Hyper-Steel face construction that is stronger and lighter to allow for more weight to be positioned in the center of the sole and the rear of the club head to produce a unique combination of low spin and ease of launch.
- Adjustable Rear Back Weight - A 5-gram adjustable back weight is at the extreme rear of the hybrid to help position the perfected CG and to optimize the M.O.I. properties of the C721 club head.
- Sound Diffusion Panels - Five different Sound Diffusion Panels placed strategically inside the club head vastly improves the acoustic properties of the club head.
- Speed Tested Shafts - Every shaft in the Exotics 721 Series has been Speed Tested to find the optimal custom shaft pairing for every flex, determined by robotic testing and also validated by player testing.
- Available Lofts: #2 - 17°, #3 - 19°, #4 - 22°, #5 - 25°,
- Available Shafts: KBS TGI Tour 50
- Women’s Hybrid
- Tour Edge
Tour Edge was founded in 1986 by David Glod and exists to provide high quality and technologically advanced golf products that are cutting edge.