Tour Edge Exotics EXS PRO Forged Iron Set
The “straight from the tour van” Exotics EXS Pro Forged iron is a Limited-Edition tour-prototype that is being offered to the public in a small batch production of only 250 sets.
The Exotics EXS Pro is a forged cavity back iron made with high-grade Japanese S25C Carbon Steel that delivers a soft feel and maximum forgiveness in a player’s iron design.
Exotics EXS PRO Forged Iron Set Features:
- Classic Shaping - The shape of the EXS Pro Forged is more compact with a shorter heel to toe, yet with a slightly thicker top line than the EXS Pro Blade to provide additional forgiveness, while still being on the thin side to maintain a tour-preferred player’s shape
- CNC Milling - The square grooves are CNC milled for 100 percent USGA compliant grooves. The cavity in the EXS Pro irons is designed for a higher MOI and forgiveness by CNC milling to insure the deepest cavity possible in a player’s iron
- Carbon Steel/Triple Forged Weight Pads - Forged S25C Carbon Steel is chrome plated for the highest-grade forged steel that delivers the best in looks and an extremely soft feel. A triple-forging technique provides a thinner center and creates heel & toe weight pads for more forgiveness and more consistent ball speeds
- Tungsten Toe Weighting - A 10-gram Tungsten toe weight in the 3-6 irons elongates the sweet spot even further for maximum forgiveness on the face of the long irons
- Acoustic Engineering - The cavity insert is electro-formed and combines steel, ABS polymer and a dampening gel for an improved sound and feel on the forged EXS Pro irons
- Right-Handed only
- Flex: Regular or Stiff
- Set Make-Up: 4-PW and 4-PW + AW
- Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 or True Temper Elevate Tour VSS PRO
- Men’s Iron Set
- Tour Edge
Tour Edge was founded in 1986 by David Glod and exists to provide high quality and technologically advanced golf products that are cutting edge.