Tour Edge Exotics EXS PRO Driver
The "Straight from the Tour Van" Exotics EXS Pro Driver is a Limited-Edition tour-prototype that is being offered to the public in a small batch production of only 1,000 pieces.
The EXS Pro Driver was designed to be a low-spinning rocket for faster swingers seeking a more compact head with a deeper face.
Exotics clubs have been in play by over 100 different PGA Tour players with over 700 Exotics clubs in play over the past few seasons. The EXS Pro series was designed with the feedback from those PGA Tour professionals.
Exotics EXS PRO Driver Features:
- Tour-Inspired Shape - The deeper face, shorter heel to toe and compact front to back is the ideal shape for the best players in the world. An extreme slope from the middle of the crown to the back of the clubhead compacts the head and ensures a low spin, penetrating ball flight
- FlightTrack Technology - The 6-gram FlightTrack weight slides from heel to toe for the ultimate control of adjustability to every area of the driver head to promote a draw or a fade and every option in between. A separate weight kit will be made available that includes 3, 9 and 15-gram weights or sold separately by weight for the ultimate in self-fitting
- Diamond Face Technology - Thirty-three diamond shapes of variable face thickness behind the face act as mini-trampolines to create faster ball speeds and expand the sweet spot to outer areas of the face
- Dual Carbon Fiber Tech - Weight savings by the large area of Dual Carbon Fiber on the crown and toe moves weight to a low-forward position, producing high MOI numbers for increased stability
- Beta Titanium Face/8-1-1 Titanium Body - The high-grade Beta Titanium face is a higher density Japanese metal that produces greater strength and power. The lower-density and lighter 8-1-1 Titanium used in the body of the driver leads to faster ball speeds, making this one of Tour Edge's fastest drivers ever produced
- Sound Diffusion Bar - A sound diffusion Bar (S. D. Bar) placed strategically inside the club head vastly improves the acoustic properties to act as a diffusion panel used to enhance the richness of sound produced.
- Adjustable Hosel - An adjustable hosel allows golfers to adjust the loft Plus/Minus 2 degrees up and down, so with two lofts being offered in 9.5° and 10.5° the EXS Pro comes with a range of 7.5° to 12.5° in loft
- Right-Handed only
- Flex: Regular, Stiff or X-Stiff
- Loft: 9.5° or 10.5°
- Shaft: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 60, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 70
- Men’s Driver
- Tour Edge
Tour Edge was founded in 1986 by David Glod and exists to provide high quality and technologically advanced golf products that are cutting edge.