Tour Edge Exotics EXS PRO Blade Iron Set
The “straight from the tour van” Exotics EXS Blade Iron is a Limited-Edition tour-prototype that is being offered to the public in a small batch production of only 250 sets.
The Exotics EXS Pro Blade is a timeless muscle-back iron design that delivers a tour-preferred feel, while placing more of the buttery soft-feeling S25C Carbon Steel low and behind the hitting area for extreme versatility in shot making and shaping.
Exotics EXS PRO Blade Iron Set Features:
- Classic Shaping - The EXS Pro Blade design calls for a narrow sole, a thin top line, a beveled leading edge and square toe design. These forged beauties also feature a shorter blade length, a cambered top line, and a progression into more compact scoring irons
- Pure Milled Forging - Designed with advanced CAD technology and pure milled forging, the EXS Pro Blades deliver a pure forged feel and sound. The micro-cavity, face and scoring lines are all individually precision CNC milled for the ultimate in responsiveness and control
- CNC Milling – Precise milling ensures every iron is USGA conforming, while providing the limit in depth in the scoring irons to provide additional spin. Milling on both sides of the blade creates an extremely tight tolerance and consistency from iron to iron
- Carbon Steel/ Dual Chrome Finish - The Japanese S25C Carbon steel is chrome plated with a dual finish; a high polish and a satin finish in all the milled areas of the clubhead
- Rounded Sole Radius - The sole of the EXS Pro Blade iron head features a rounded radius on the leading edge of the club head. This design greatly reduces drag and turf interaction through impact to ensure the utmost in consistency on every shot
- Right-Handed only
- Flex: Regular or Stiff
- Set Make-Up: 4-PW and 4-PW + AW
- Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 or True Temper Elevate Tour VSS PRO
- Men’s Iron Set
- Tour Edge
Tour Edge was founded in 1986 by David Glod and exists to provide high quality and technologically advanced golf products that are cutting edge.