Tour Edge Exotics E721 Wedge
This ultra-premium wedge is being led by innovation breakthroughs by Tour Edge, most notable the new Diamond Face 2.0 and the VibRCore Technology that provides the ultimate in power and feel.
Exotics E721 Wedge Features:
- Dual VibRCore Technology - The Exotics E721 Wedges consists of a high-grade TPU injected into the hollow-body pocket to create new speed-inducing and feel-enhancing technology called VibRCore. The VibRCore performance gel is injected into the cavity to work in conjunction with an extremely thick, yet light TPU layer to help dampen shock and sound. Resulting in faster ball speeds at impact.
- Full-Face Diamond Face 2.0 Technology - This wedge features a full-face Diamond Face 2.0 technology. 103 different diamond shapes behind the face act as mini-trampolines to produce faster ball speeds and expand the sweet spot to increase forgiveness.
- 360-degree Undercut Design - The design is a 1-piece high-strength steel body with a 360-degree Undercut Design that lowers the Center of Gravity resulting in a higher launch angle and increased face flexing. This helps increase ball speed and overall distance across the entire face.
- Extreme Toe Weighting - Extreme Toe Weighting on the Exotics E721 wedge on the toe of the club elongates the sweet spot for added forgiveness even in tight lies.
- Speed Tested Shafts - Every shaft in the Exotics 721 Series has been Speed Tested to find the optimal custom shaft pairing for every flex. This is determined by robotic testing and validated by player testing.
- Available Lofts: Approach Wedge, Sand Wedge, Gap Wedge
- Available Shafts: True Temper Elevate 95, True Temper Elevate 105, True Temper XP 85, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 80, KBS TGI Tour 60, KBS TGI Tour 70, KBS TGI Tour 80
- Men’s Wedge
- Tour Edge
Tour Edge was founded in 1986 by David Glod and exists to provide high quality and technologically advanced golf products that are cutting edge.