Get maximum distance on every shot in the bag with the new Velocity golf ball by Titleist. The larger high-speed LSX core and NaZ+ cover is a combo that delivers low long-game spin but still provides iron stopping capabilities. The 350 Octahedral dimple pattern provides a higher launch for maximum carry distance.
Velocity Personalized Golf Balls Features:
- 2-piece construction
- Larger LSX core
- Fast NaZ+ cover
- High ball speed throughout bag
- Higher launch
- Low spin
- 350 dimple pattern
- Golf ball
- Personalize your golf balls with up to 3 lines of text (1st line is a required field.)
- A maximum of 17 characters can be printed on each line.
- All personalizations will be centered.
- Titleist reserves the right to decline any order based on the inappropriate nature of an imprint. This includes imprints that are demeaning or disparaging to a person or group as well as any that contain words/phrases that are, in our estimation, obscene or offensive.
Titleist is an American brand name of golf equipment and apparel products produced by the Acushnet subsidiary, which is headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts, United States. It was founded in 1932 by Philip E. Young, and is a subsidiary of the Acushnet Company.