Titleist Tour Speed Golf Balls - Yellow
The Titleist Tour Speed is a multilayer, thermoplastic urethane covered golf ball providing exceptional distance in the long game and precise short game scoring control.
Tour Speed Golf Balls - Yellow Features:
- Exceptional distance
- Penetrating flight on long game shots
- Precise scoring control
- Soft feel
- Technology driven core design
- Fast ionomer casing layer
- Proprietary thermoplastic urethane cover
- 346 quadrilateral dipyramid dimple design
- Color: Yellow
- 1 Dozen
- Men's Golf Balls
Titleist is an American brand name of golf equipment and apparel products produced by the Acushnet subsidiary, which is headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts, United States. It was founded in 1932 by Philip E. Young, and is a subsidiary of the Acushnet Company.