Titleist Pro V1x Enhanced Alignment Personalized Golf Balls
Tour-proven around the globe, the new Titleist Pro V1x Golf Balls are designed for golfers seeking high launch and low spin for long straight distance, consistent flight, and Drop-And-Stop greenside control. The multi-component Pro V1x Golf Ball utilizes ZG Process Dual Core technology to create a large, high-velocity dual core and features an improved, high-performance Urethane Elastomer cover system with a 328 tetrahedral dimple design.
Pro V1x Enhanced Alignment Personalized Golf Balls - Features:
- Even more distance and consistent ball flight
- Low long game spin
- Drop-and-Stop greenside control
- Soft feel on all shots
- Longer lasting durability
- New high-velocity
- ZG Process Dual Core technology
- Enhanced Alignment side stamp
- Responsive ionomeric casing layer
- New high-performance Urethane Elastomer cover system
- Spherically tiled 328 tetrahedral dimple design
- Color: White
- Men's Golf Balls
- Personalize your golf balls with up to 3 lines of text (1st line is a required field.)
- A maximum of 17 characters can be printed on each line.
- All personalizations will be centered.
- Titleist reserves the right to decline any order based on the inappropriate nature of an imprint. This includes imprints that are demeaning or disparaging to a person or group as well as any that contain words/phrases that are, in our estimation, obscene or offensive.
Titleist is an American brand name of golf equipment and apparel products produced by the Acushnet subsidiary, which is headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts, United States. It was founded in 1932 by Philip E. Young, and is a subsidiary of the Acushnet Company.