Titleist Pro V1x Double Digit Play Number Golf Balls
What's your favorite number?
Tour-proven around the globe, the new Titleist Pro V1x Golf Balls are designed for golfers seeking high launch and low spin for long straight distance, consistent flight, and Drop-And-Stop greenside control. The multi-component Pro V1x Golf Ball utilizes ZG Process Dual Core technology to create a large, high-velocity dual core and features an improved, high-performance Urethane Elastomer cover system with a 328 tetrahedral dimple design.
Pro V1x Double Digit Play Number Golf Balls Features:
- Even more distance
- Consistent ball flight
- Low long game spin
- Drop-and-Stop greenside control
- Soft feel on all shots
- Longer lasting durability
- New high-velocity
- ZG Process Dual Core technology
- Responsive ionomeric casing layer
- New high-performance Urethane Elastomer cover system
- Spherically tiled 328 tetrahedral dimple design
- Color: White
- Double Digit Special Play Numbers
- Men's Golf Balls
Titleist is an American brand name of golf equipment and apparel products produced by the Acushnet subsidiary, which is headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts, United States. It was founded in 1932 by Philip E. Young, and is a subsidiary of the Acushnet Company.