Titleist Pro V1 Enhanced Alignment Personalized Golf Balls
Tour-proven around the globe, the new Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls combine exceptional distance, consistent flight, very soft feel, and Drop-And-Stop Short Game greenside control. The multi-component construction of the Pro V1 golf ball utilizes soft-compression ZG Process Core technology and features a responsive ionomeric casing layer and an improved high-performance Urethane Elastomer cover system with a 352 tetrahedral dimple design to deliver unparalleled performance.
Pro V1 Enhanced Alignment Personalized Golf Balls - Features:
- More distance
- Consistent ball flight
- Drop-and-Stop greenside control
- Even softer feel on all shots
- Longer lasting durability
- New soft-compression core with ZG Process technology
- Enhanced Alignment side stamp
- 1 Dozen Golf Balls
- Color: White
- Personalize your golf balls with up to 3 lines of text (1st line is a required field.)
- A maximum of 17 characters can be printed on each line.
- All personalizations will be centered.
- Titleist reserves the right to decline any order based on the inappropriate nature of an imprint. This includes imprints that are demeaning or disparaging to a person or group as well as any that contain words/phrases that are, in our estimation, obscene or offensive.
Titleist is an American brand name of golf equipment and apparel products produced by the Acushnet subsidiary, which is headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts, United States. It was founded in 1932 by Philip E. Young, and is a subsidiary of the Acushnet Company.