Taylormade celebrates the 10 year anniversary of the hottest model on tour with the Spider X. Extreme stability and perimeter weighting comes from the 320 gram steel frame and the lightweight 15 gram carbon-composite sole. The streamlined shape of the Spider X produces an optically engineered alignment line called True Path. This leads to simple alignment and improved accuracy. The thicker Pure Roll face insert with its 45° grooves increases topspin and keeps the ball on its intended line longer.
The Spider X Single Bend refers to the single bend hosel. It is face-balanced and suits the player with a straight back and thru stroke.
The chalk finish provides a high-end look and is resistant to chipping and corrosion over time. It will maintain its metallic properties and provide a beautiful contrast on the green at address.
Spider X Chalk Single Bend Putter Features:
- Extreme stability and perimeter weighting
- Steel frame (320 grams), carbon-composite sole (15 grams)
- True Path optical alignment
- Pure roll insert with 45° grooves
- Metallic chalk finish
- Chip and corrosion resistant
- Full shaft offset
- Head weight: 355 grams
- Stock shaft: KBS Black Stepless CT Stability Putter Shaft
- Stock grip: Super Stroke GTR 1.0 83 grams
- Mallet putter
- Spider X
TaylorMade Golf Company is an American manufacturer of golf clubs, bags and accessories based in Carlsbad, California, United States. TaylorMade Golf was sold by Adidas to KPS Capital Partners in October 2017.