Due to the cut-out design, and the combination of high-grade aluminum and tungsten, the Spider S boasts the highest MOI of any putter in the Taylormade line. 6,000 to be exact. Machine milled 6061 aluminum and strategically placed tungsten weights on the sole and backbar, provide incredible stability and a consistent roll no matter where on the face the ball is struck. The Pure Roll insert with 45° grooves increases topspin to ensure the ball stays on its intended line longer.
The chalk finish provides a high-end look and is resistant to chipping and corrosion over time. It will maintain its metallic properties and provide a beautiful contrast on the green at address.
The Spider S is a face-balanced mallet with a single bend hosel. This suits a player with a straight back and thru stroke.
Spider S Chalk Putter Features:
- 6,000 MOI
- Most stable putter in the line
- 6061 aluminum body
- Tungsten sole and back weights
- Pure roll insert with 45° grooves
- Metallic chalk finish
- Chip and corrosion resistant
- Full shaft offset
- Head weight: 33" - 378 grams, 34" - 357 grams, 35" - 350 grams
- Stock shaft: KBS Black Stepless CT Stability Putter Shaft
- Stock grip: Super Stroke GTR 1.0 83 grams
- Mallet putter
- Spider S
TaylorMade Golf Company is an American manufacturer of golf clubs, bags and accessories based in Carlsbad, California, United States. TaylorMade Golf was sold by Adidas to KPS Capital Partners in October 2017.