Taylormade Spider FCG "L" Neck Putter
Looks like a mallet, feels like a blade...forgives like a spider
This intelligently designed high-MOI mallet is built for golfers who have an arced putting stroke. Forward CG placement lets the toe release freely like a blade, while the mallet shape and perimeter weighting help maintain the signature Spider family forgiveness.
Spider FCG "L" Neck Putter Features:
- Forward Center of Gravity - Front loaded weight delivers the benefits of a high-MOI mallet to golfers who have an arced putting stroke
- T-Sightline True Path Alignment - The new T-Sightline with True Path allows for perpendicular alignment, delivering optics that let the golfer aim with the front edge and/or the vertical line.
- Aged Copper Pure Roll Insert - A 25g Aged Copper Pure Roll insert adds to forward CG performance benefits. In addition, 45° grooves increase topspin and improve forward roll across varying surfaces – helping your ball start and stay on its intended line. This is the heaviest insert ever constructed by TaylorMade.
- Heel and Toe Tungsten Weighting - Heavy tungsten sole weights positioned in the heel and toe are designed to optimize perimeter weighting for increased stability.
- Adjustable Sole Weights - Allows golfers to customize performance, feel and achieve precise swing weights at different putter lengths.
- KBS Stepless Stability Shaft - The new black CT Tour putter shaft is designed for less deflection
- Hosel: L-Neck - 25° of toe hang for golfers with moderate face rotation
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Toe Hang: 25°
- Right and Left-Handed available
- Available Length: 33”, 34” and 35”
- Grip: Super Stroke Pistol 1.0 PT
- Men’s Putter
TaylorMade Golf Company is an American manufacturer of golf clubs, bags and accessories based in Carlsbad, California, United States. TaylorMade Golf was sold by Adidas to KPS Capital Partners in October 2017.