Taylormade SIM UDI
Shaped for versatility, inspired by Tour.
There’s a critical part of your set that needs to be addressed.
That space between your longest playable iron and shortest fairway wood. With SIM UDI, we’re giving you the confidence to take on those long approach shots and the versatility to attack off the tee.
SIM UDI Features:
- Tour-Validated Shape - Tour-inspired shaping with a refined, straighter leading edge and a moderate sole width for improved turf interaction. Minimal offset and a thinner topline preferred by better players encourage greater confidence at address and enhanced workability.
- SpeedFoam - An ultra-light urethane foam injected inside the head that’s engineered to push the design limits of face speed while simultaneously improving feel.
- Hollow Body Construction - Delivers clean aesthetics while also allowing for a low and forward CG placement for a powerful and penetrating ball flight.
- Forged C300 Face with ICT - A lightweight ultra-thin face forged from C300 steel allows for a stronger face and explosive ball speeds. Engineered with Inverted Cone Technology for an enhanced sweet spot and to promote a straighter ball flight.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - Our most flexible Speed Pocket design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and provide forgiveness on low face shots.
- Loft: #2 UDI – 18°, #3 UDI - 20°
- Shaft: Diamana Thumb Hybrid
- Right and Left-Handed available
- Available Flex: Stiff or X-Stiff
- Grip: Crossline 360
- Men’s UDI
TaylorMade Golf Company is an American manufacturer of golf clubs, bags and accessories based in Carlsbad, California, United States. TaylorMade Golf was sold by Adidas to KPS Capital Partners in October 2017.