The SIM Max OS irons from Taylormade provide you with distance you can feel. The redesigned Speed Bridge in the cavity of each iron, supports the topline of the head and produces explosive distance and extreme forgiveness. The Echo Damping System is expanded across the entire face to eliminate impact vibration and deliver a soft feel. Inverted Cone Technology optimizes accuracy by enlarging the sweet spot, and also creating a draw-bias in the longer irons. The SIM Max OS boasts a 17% thinner face, which along with the Speed Bridge and the Thru Slot Speed Pocket, leads to stability and incredible ball speeds. The oversize head provides a huge hitting area and sweet spot for ultimate forgiveness. That with the combination of the wider sole and lower center of gravity, makes the SIM OS the longest distance iron under Taylormade's 2020 umbrella. The combo set incorporates SIM Max hybrids in place of the harder to hit long irons.
SIM Max OS Combo Iron Set Features:
- Speed Bridge cavity back
- Echo Damping System for soft feel
- Inverted Cone Technology
- 17% thinner face for higher ball speed
- Thru Slot Speed Pocket increases forgiveness on low-face strikes
- Hybrids in place of long irons
- 360 degree undercut lowers center-of-gravity
- Wider sole, higher launch
- Oversize head
- Stock shafts: KBS Max 85 steel, Ventus Blue graphite
- Men's super game improvement irons
- SIM Max OS Combo
TaylorMade Golf Company is an American manufacturer of golf clubs, bags and accessories based in Carlsbad, California, United States. TaylorMade Golf was sold by Adidas to KPS Capital Partners in October 2017.