The SIM Max irons from Taylormade provide you with distance you can feel. The redesigned Speed Bridge in the cavity of each iron, supports the topline of the head and produces explosive distance and extreme forgiveness. The Echo Damping System is expanded across the entire face to eliminate impact vibration and deliver a soft feel. Inverted Cone Technology optimizes accuracy by enlarging the sweet spot, and also creating a draw-bias in the longer irons. The SIM Max boasts a 17% thinner face, which along with the Speed Bridge and the Thru Slot Speed Pocket, leads to stability and incredible ball speeds.
SIM Max Iron Set Features:
- Speed Bridge cavity back
- Echo Damping System for soft feel
- Inverted Cone Technology
- 17% thinner face for higher ball speed
- Thru Slot Speed Pocket increases forgiveness on low-face strikes
- Draw bias long irons
- 360 degree undercut lowers center-of-gravity
- Stock shafts: KBS Max 85 steel, Ventus Blue graphite
- Men's game improvement irons
- SIM Max
TaylorMade Golf Company is an American manufacturer of golf clubs, bags and accessories based in Carlsbad, California, United States. TaylorMade Golf was sold by Adidas to KPS Capital Partners in October 2017.