Taylormade SIM DHY
Shaped for versatility.
There’s a critical part of your set that needs to be addressed.
That space between your longest playable iron and shortest fairway wood.
With SIM DHY, we bring you an easy-to-hit alternative to long irons with enough power to attack off the tee.
SIM DHY Features:
- Shaped for Versatility - The versatile clubhead shape features a wide yet playable sole and is designed for all conditions: Off the tee, from the fairway and from difficult lies. From address, it offers a refined and clean look.
- SpeedFoam - An ultra-light urethane foam injected inside the head that’s engineered to push the design limits of face speed while simultaneously improving feel.
- Low CG Hollow Body Construction - The hollow body design delivers a clean aesthetic while also allowing for a low and back CG placement, promoting a higher trajectory and peak height with enhanced playability and improved sound management compared to SIM UDI.
- Forged C300 Face with ICT - A lightweight ultra-thin face forged from C300 steel allows for a stronger face and explosive ball speeds. Engineered with Inverted Cone Technology for an enhanced sweet spot and to promote a straighter ball flight.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - Our most flexible Speed Pocket design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and provide forgiveness on low face shots.
- Loft: #2 UDI – 17°, #3 UDI - 19°, #4 UDI - 22°, #5 UDI - 25°
- Shaft: Diamana Limited Hybrid
- Right and Left-Handed available
- Available Flex: Senior, Regular or Stiff
- Grip: Crossline 360
- Men’s DHY
TaylorMade Golf Company is an American manufacturer of golf clubs, bags and accessories based in Carlsbad, California, United States. TaylorMade Golf was sold by Adidas to KPS Capital Partners in October 2017.