TaylorMade Qi10 Max Driver
The higher the inertia the more forgiving the driver. Introducing the Qi10 Max driver, experience TaylorMade speed with the forgiveness of 10K inertia.
Understanding MOI MOI (Moment of Inertia) is the measure of an object's resistance to change in its rotation. Because we're golfers and not physicists, it's all about stability and forgiveness at impact. When we say Qi10 Max boasts 10K MOI, we're not just throwing around numbers – we're defining a new frontier of forgiveness.
Built For Forgiveness & Stability The Qi10 Max features a shallower head shape that extends from front-to-back and significantly increases inertia by allowing mass to be placed further away from the center of the clubhead.
New Infinity Carbon Crown An Infinity Carbon Crown covers 97% of the total crown area, creating a strategic advantage for mass redistribution and enhanced forgiveness. At address, it delivers a sleek and clean view that pairs with subtle alignment cues, setting the stage for confidence and success
Improved Energy Transfer The third generation of 60X Carbon Twist Face® boasts a significantly lighter face than traditional titanium constructions. This engineering feat reduces forward weight and maximizes energy transfer at impact for better ball speeds and preserved performance on off-center strikes. An evolved support structure that bonds the face and protects ball speeds on off-center hits.
- Maximize distance with Twist Face Technology and the Inertia Generator.
- Enjoy the highest forgiveness and launch on low strikes with the Thru-Slot Speed Pocket.
- Experience a satisfying sound and feel at impact with Crown Face Technology.
- Boost your confidence with the classic player's shape.
- Higher handicap golfers seeking distance and forgiveness.
- Golfers who want a classic, confidence-inspiring driver shape.
- Anyone who wants to experience the latest TaylorMade driver technology.
- Golfers looking for the most forgiving driver in the QI10 lineup
Model: 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 MAX Driver
Stock Shafts: Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50, Mitsubishi Diamana T+
Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z Grip 52g