TaylorMade P790 7 Piece Iron Set - Steel
With the success of the P750 and P770 line of clubs, Taylormade has revamped the P line with the new P790 Irons. Taylormade P790 Irons offer the golfer a beautifully constructed forged iron that is built for players who want achieve peak performance in an iron as well as allowing forgiveness. This was accomplished by incorporating technologies that improve on feel, sound and consistency while delivering significant distance.
The P790 Irons features a soft, 8620 carbon steel body combined with a high-strength forged 4140 carbon steel WrapFace in a hollow body design. P790 Irons also features an ultra-thin 1.75mm face width with re-engineered Inverted Cone Technology optimized for the slightly smaller face area. Taylormades’ prior inverted cone technology had a larger, heavier profile, the new,smaller Inverted Cone allows for reduced face thickness at the edges of the face, thus increasing flexibility from heel to toe and low on the clubface, resulting in more ball speed across the entire face.
P790 7 Piece Iron Set - Steel Features:
- Forged Carbon Steel
- SpeedFoam pushes the limit of COR for groundbreaking distance in a forged iron
- Ultra-thin 1.75mm face thickness with mini-ICT
- High-strength forged 4140 carbon steel, wrapped face construction, and soft carbon steel body
- Right and Left Hand available
- Available Flex: Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff
- Set Make-Up: 4-PW and 5-PW + AW
- Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold 105
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Men’s Iron Set