Taylormade P770 Iron Set
We took everything that makes P790 such a beast and put it into a more compact players shape with P770.
They share the same DNA, each built for dominating distance and premium performance. It’s impossible to choose your favorite child. So, you choose for us. The rivalry starts now.
A forged hollowed-body construction and ultra-thin face are designed for enhanced feel, distance and forgiveness. The combination of a Thru-Slot Speed Pocket and Progressive ICT are engineered to protect ball speed across the face and improve playability. Even with its compact head shape, P770 is loaded with the technology needed to make it playable for a wide range of golfers.
P770 Iron Set Features:
- Compact Players Shaping - Designed to fit the eye of a more discerning player, P770 shaping relies on visual cues such as a thinner topline, less offset and shorter blade length when compared to the P790.
- Forged Hollow Body Construction - These irons consist of a thin, wrap around forged 4140 steel face, soft carbon steel body and up to 46g of tungsten weighting designed to deliver explosive distance and forgiveness.
- SpeedFoam - An ultra-light urethane foam injected inside the head that’s engineered to push the design limits of face speed while simultaneously improving feel.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - Our most flexible Speed Pocket design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and provide forgiveness on low face shots.
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology - Engineers strategically positioned Progressive ICT in each iron to improve accuracy and protect off-center ball speed. Each face is uniquely designed to optimize performance for the specific iron.
- Right and Left Hand available
- Available Flex: Stiff
- Set Make Up: 3-PW, 4-PW
- Shaft: KBS Tour
- Men’s Iron Set
TaylorMade Golf Company is an American manufacturer of golf clubs, bags and accessories based in Carlsbad, California, United States. TaylorMade Golf was sold by Adidas to KPS Capital Partners in October 2017.