Taylormade MG1 Milled Grind Wedge
Drawing inspiration for the world’s best golfers, Milled Grind (MG) wedges use advanced surface milling techniques to ensure precise sole geometry, leading edges, and score lines. The result is a precisely crafted grind on each and every wedge that produces optimal turf interaction and consistent performance.
MG1 Milled Grind Wedge Features:
- ZTP-17 Groove - This groove features steep side walls and a sharp edge radius to maximize spin.
- Precision Weight Port - The weight port re-positions 10g for optimized CG location, launch angles and spin rates.
- Premium Materials - Crafted from 8620 Carbon Steel for soft feel.
- Milled Grind - CNC machined sole geometry and a precise leading edge designed to promote consistent turf interaction.
- Available in Right and Left Hand
- Finish: Satin Nickel Chrome
- Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Men’s Wedge
TaylorMade Golf Company is an American manufacturer of golf clubs, bags and accessories based in Carlsbad, California, United States. TaylorMade Golf was sold by Adidas to KPS Capital Partners in October 2017.