Taylormade M2 HL Iron Set
The Taylormade M2 HL Iron Set is the most technologically advanced iron ever created by Taylormade. Boasting features such as Speed Pocket technology, Face Slots, Geocoustic Engineering, & a Low Center of Gravity this will be the most forgiving distance iron you've ever hit. The Speed Pocket increases the flexibility of the face and helps keep up the ball speed on thin shots and at the same time creating a high trajectory. The newest feature, the Face Slots will maintain distance and ball speed on toe or heel mishits. So it doesn't matter where you hit the ball on the face you will still get consistent distance and trajectory with the M2 irons.
M2 HL Iron Set Features:
- Six-sided Fluted Hosel saving 5 grams of weight
- Speed Pocket for more face flexibility
- Geocoustic Engineering for great sound and feel
- Face Slots for added forgiveness and distance on mishits
- REAX HL 88 by FST steel shafts
- Available in Stiff or Regular Flex
- TM Dual Feel Ribbed 47g Grip
- Swingweight - D2
- Set Make-Up: 4-PW
- Men's Iron Set
TaylorMade Golf Company is an American manufacturer of golf clubs, bags and accessories based in Carlsbad, California, United States. TaylorMade Golf was sold by Adidas to KPS Capital Partners in October 2017.