TaylorMade M2 HL Combo Iron Set
The TaylorMade M2 irons utilize advanced ball speed that allows distance performance in an iron with an unsupported thin face and a brand new speed pocket. M2 Steel Irons can deliver dramatic distance from every iron, for all golfers. A redesigned Speed Pocket was added to the sole that sits farther from the sole of the club to increase launch angle. The HL Combo Set incorporates forgiving hybrids in place of the more difficult to hit long irons. The low center of gravity throughout the set improves launch conditions from types of lies.
M2 HL Combo Iron Set Features:
- Thin face with Inverted Cone Technology provides fast, consistent ball speed
- Maximum distance, without sacrificing peak trajectory
- Thick, thin fluted hosel
- 360 undercut
- Speed pocket-increased flexibility
- Low center of gravity for improved launch
- Hybrids in place of long irons
- Stock shaft: REAX HL steel & graphite
- Men's combo irons
- Taylormade Golf
TaylorMade Golf Company is an American manufacturer of golf clubs, bags and accessories based in Carlsbad, California, United States. TaylorMade Golf was sold by Adidas to KPS Capital Partners in October 2017.