Taylormade M2 Rescue 2017
The Taylormade M2 2017 Rescue Hybrid was designed with distance and playability in mind. Featuring a two-tone crown from the M Metalwoods Family, a redesigned sole with a more flexible Speed Pocket for more speed and forgiveness, and innovative performance technologies creating a versatile Rescue Club with exceptional sound and feel, the Taylormade M2 Rescue is the perfect club for average golfers looking to replace a longer iron with a higher and longer performance club.
M2 2017 Rescue Features:
- 2 tiered sole to promote playability from a variety of lies
- Flexible Speed Pocket for more speed and forgiveness
- Right and Left Hand available
- Available Lofts: #3 Rescue - 19, #4 Rescue -12, #5 Rescue - 25 and #6 Rescue - 28
- Available Shaft: TM REAX
- Available Flex: Senior, Regular and Stiff
- Grip: Winn Dual Feel Performance Grip
- Rescue Hybrid
- Headcover included
- Also available in matching Driver and Fairway Wood
TaylorMade Golf Company is an American manufacturer of golf clubs, bags and accessories based in Carlsbad, California, United States. TaylorMade Golf was sold by Adidas to KPS Capital Partners in October 2017.