Skechers Women’s Go Golf Max - Cut Golf Shoes - Gray/Blue
Get a sleek yet versatile look in a super comfortable design with the athletic inspired Skechers Women’s Go Golf Max - Cut Golf Shoes. Featuring lightweight responsive cushioning, a spikeless durable grip TPU outsole for traction and synthetic uppers with colored trim for protection and style, the Women’s Go Golf Max - Cut Golf Shoes is the staple wardrobe piece for lady golfers on the golf course.
Women’s Go Golf Max - Cut Golf Shoes - Gray/Blue Features:
- Synthetic upper with colored trim
- Heathered print mesh fabric
- Spikeless durable grip TPU outsole
- GOGA MAX technology insole for cushioning
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Lightweight responsive ULTRA FLIGHT midsole cushioning
- Support saddle provides lateral stability and mid foot support
- Water-resistant protection with Dri-Lex moisture management interior
- Color: Gray/Blue
- Women’s Golf Shoes
Skechers was founded in 1992 by Robert Greenberg, formerly of L.A. Gear. Greenberg sought to focus on the casual footwear market. Skechers' early products were utility-style boots and skate shoes. The company has since diversified to include athletic and casual styles for men, women, and children, as well as performance shoes.