Skechers Men’s Go Golf Max – Fairway Golf Shoes – Black/White
Combine casual style with a versatile look while wearing the Skechers <en’s Go Golf Max – Fairway Golf Shoes. Lightweight woven mesh fabric and synthetic uppers equipped with Dri-Lex water-resistant protection offer reliable weather defense. An ULTRA FLIGHT midsole made with super soft EVA foam and a ultra-responsive GOGA Max insole, you’ll feel like you are ready for another round of golf.
Men’s Go Golf Max – Fairway Golf Shoes – Black/White Features:
- Soft woven mesh fabric and synthetic upper
- Spikeless durable grip TPU outsole
- Lightweight responsive ULTRA FLIGHT cushioning
- GOGA MAX technology insole for rebound cushioning
- Mesh with woven-in color and texture design
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Padded collar and tongue
- Smooth synthetic overlays at laces and heel panel
- Water-resistant protection with Dri-Lex
- Color: Black/White
- Men’s Golf Shoes
Skechers was founded in 1992 by Robert Greenberg, formerly of L.A. Gear. Greenberg sought to focus on the casual footwear market. Skechers' early products were utility-style boots and skate shoes. The company has since diversified to include athletic and casual styles for men, women, and children, as well as performance shoes.