Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor
The Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor (MLM) is compatible with iOS/Apple devices only. It is the only launch monitor that gets its power from a mobile device to provide immediate feedback on launch data, instant video replay and active shot trace while in outdoor mode. The Rapsodo MLM is recognized by industry leaders for its precision accuracy on launch data and trusted by the country’s top golf instructors. The Rapsodo MLM tracks statistical data including shot distance, ball speed, club speed, shot shape, smash factor, launch angle and launch direction. Providing a data driven approach, the Rapsodo MLM helps you get the most out of our practice session by transforming it with an affordable, portable and easy-to-use golf launch monitor.
Included in the Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor is the MLM unit, a USB-C cable, an easy carry case, and a quick start guide.
The Rapsodo MLM currently only works with Apple/iOS devices with iOS 13 or above. Support is being designed for Android operating systems and will be implemented in the near future.
Shot Tracer Analyze your ball flight and shot shape like never before with active tracer on video replays.
GPS Shot Map Utilizing your phones GPS, you can see where each of your shots landed on an actual course or a practice range.
Video Playback Seeing your swing with the active tracer allows you to analyze each swing and the resulting ball flight to make more data-informed decisions.
Club Gapping The Rapsodo MLM helps you visualize your ball flight and distance for each club when setting your gapping correctly.
Interactive Games Virtually compete against golfers online or share your video and data filled replays with your friends or coach.
Shot Library Every single shot you take while the Rapsodo MLM is on is saved in the shot library for review. Store your last 100 shots for free or upgrade to a premium subscription to store shots from an entire lifetime.
Indoor/Outdoor Net The Rapsodo MLM can be used for practice inside or outside with a net.
Smart Club Recognition Now you have no reason to stop swinging because the Rapsodo MLM recognizes each club simply by showing it to the camera.
You should make sure that you have fully charged the unit before using it. The light should be amber when charging, it should turn off completely when fully charged.
- Press the power button on the side, it will go from red to blue when it is connected.
- The Bluetooth connection should be enabled on the MLM, and you should allow Bluetooth connection through your iPhone settings.
- Go to Profile, you will see an inscription that says “Not Connected”, if you click on that, MLM will show up under available devices.
- Then select “Play”, and “Practice”. The LED should turn green here.
- To confirm location use only 1 finger to move the location around and 2 fingers to navigate the direction. You do not need to open your phone camera, once you hit play and then practice, you will see that the camera will open within the app. Allowing camera and microphone access is necessary, you can also check that in your iPhone settings. Type “MLM” in the search bar in your iPhone settings to check that.
- Red target line should be in line with the ball and the end of the target. MLM must see you and the ball in the frame to be able to see the ball flight. Please use the ball area and the golfer area as a guide.