Ping Sigma 2 ZB2 Putter - Platinum
Acquire an entire new performance in touch, feel and stability with the Ping Sigma 2 Putter line. Featuring an innovative Dual Durometer Face insert made of highly responsive Pebax elastomer, paired with a firm back layer, Sigma 2 Putters return energy efficiently by soaking up vibrations for an all around better appeal on the green. Also added to the Sigma 2 Line of putters is TR Technology for precision face patterns that provide full forgiveness and a much softer feel that will help keep consistent ball speed and an adjustable design allowing a customized length between 32” and 36”.
The Sigma 2 ZB2 Putter is a blade design with heel-shafted weighting and is engineered to fit players with more rotation in their stroke and those who have a pull tendency.
Sigma 2 ZB2 Putter - Platinum Features:
- Dual-Durometer Face - soft responsive face paired with a firm back layer
- TR Technology - precision face pattern helps forgiveness and improves accuracy
- Self Fitting Design - allows for experimentation with length for a custom fit design
- Putter Type: Blade
- Head Weight: 350 grams
- Loft: 3° (+/- 2°)
- Lie Angle: 20° (+/-4°)
- Finish: Platinum
- Stroke Type: Strong Arc
- Available in Right and Left hand
- Available Length with Adjustable Shaft (32” - 36”) range: 35"
- USGA conforming adjustable length shaft
- Headcover Included
- Men’s Putter
- Available Grips:
- PP60 - Midsize and lightweight, designed to fit the contours of the hand with flat tops and sides
- PP61 - Slightly heavier than the PP60 with an exaggerated pistol shape
- PP62 - Lightweight with a larger more rounded shape
PING is an American manufacturer of golf equipment, based in Phoenix, Arizona. Ping was founded by Karsten Solheim, following a career as an engineer at the General Electric company. In 1959, he started making putters in his garage in Redwood City, California.