Ping G425 Wedge
The metal-wood-style, variable-thickness face and internal geometry increase ball speed and flexing for launching shots higher and farther with stopping power to hold greens. Expanded perimeter weighting in this smaller head design sets a new standard in forgiveness for an iron its size.
G425 Wedge Features:
- Re-eingineered Variable Face Thickness design performs more like a metalwood with greater flex, higher ball speed, higher launch, and greater stopping power
- Hybrid 17-4 stainless steel body is strong and durable
- 3-piece badge combines aluminum, ABS material, and damping tape to soften vibrations and fine-tune feel and sound on every shot
- More compact head shape is shorter from heel to toe with a higher MOI when combined with the new face design
- Added weight in the toe and hosel expands perimeter weighting for greater stability and forgiveness
- Hydropearl chrome finish improves performance and repels water for clean contact shot after shot
- Arccos Caddie Smart Grip tracks your swing data to analyze every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app
- Stock shaft: PING AWT 2.0 Steel, PING Alta CB Slate AWT Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Lite
- Men's Wedge
- Ping Golf
PING is an American manufacturer of golf equipment, based in Phoenix, Arizona. Ping was founded by Karsten Solheim, following a career as an engineer at the General Electric company. In 1959, he started making putters in his garage in Redwood City, California.