Ping G425 SFT Fairway Wood
A larger head and heel-side CG increase forgiveness and promote a right-to-left shot bend for right-handed golfers for straighter results. Two PING innovations, Spinsistency™ and Facewrap™, combine to create more speed and consistent spin, for added distance to carry trouble and hit more greens, especially low on the face. Available in 3W, 5W, 7W.
G425 SFT Fairway Wood Features:
- Thinner, high-strength maraging steel face wraps around to the crown and sole for more flexibility, faster speed, increased distance, and higher launch
- Modified roll profile on the face offers more consistent spin, especially low on the face
- 3-dot alignment system on the crown makes lining up shots easier than ever
- Draw-biased setup helps reduces slices
- Adjustable hosel allows you to change the loft +/-1.5°
- Arccos Caddie Smart Grip tracks your swing data to analyze every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app
- Stock shaft: PING Alta CB 65 Slate Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Lite
- Includes headcover
- Men's Fairway Wood
- Ping Golf
PING is an American manufacturer of golf equipment, based in Phoenix, Arizona. Ping was founded by Karsten Solheim, following a career as an engineer at the General Electric company. In 1959, he started making putters in his garage in Redwood City, California.