Ping G425 SFT Driver
The draw-biased SFT model (Straight-Flight Technology) is engineered to bring shots back on-line and into the fairway. A fixed 23-gram tungsten weight shifts the CG closer to the heel to accentuate right-to-left shot bend (RH golfers) compared to the G425 Max. The proprietary T9S+ forged face increases flexing and helps add distance. Available in 10.5°.
G425 SFT Driver Features:
- 23-gram fixed tungsten back weight helps create more draw bias and forgiveness
- T9S+ forged face generates more flex and speed for maximum distance
- Additional weight savings from refined Dragonfly Technology
- Turbulators designed for faster aerodynamics, boosting swing speed and ball speed by reducing drag
- Internal rib structure improves feel and sound on every shot
- Adjustable hosel allows you to change the loft +/-1.5°
- Arccos Caddie Smart Grip tracks your swing data to analyze every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app
- Stock shaft: PING Alta CB 55 Slate Graphite, PING Alta Distanza 40 Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Lite
- Includes headcover and adjustment tool
- Men's Driver
- Ping Golf
PING is an American manufacturer of golf equipment, based in Phoenix, Arizona. Ping was founded by Karsten Solheim, following a career as an engineer at the General Electric company. In 1959, he started making putters in his garage in Redwood City, California.