Ping G425 MAX Driver
G425 MAX elevates the moment of inertia to PING’s highest level in history. Forgiveness comes mainly from a 26-gram tungsten movable weight, made possible by weight savings from advancements in the driver’s dragonfly crown technology. The CG-shifting weight can be set in neutral, draw or fade. A T9S+ forged face increases flexing for adding distance. Available in 9°, 10.5° and 12°.
G425 MAX Driver Features:
- 26-gram movable weight shifts the center of gravity to shape your shot and create PING's highest-MOI driver
- T9S+ forged face generates more flex and speed for maximum distance
- Additional weight savings from refined Dragonfly Technology
- Turbulators designed for faster aerodynamics, boosting swing speed and ball speed by reducing drag
- Internal rib structure improves feel and sound on every shot
- Adjustable hosel allows you to change the loft +/-1.5°
- Arccos Caddie Smart Grip tracks your swing data to analyze every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app
- Stock shaft: PING Alta CB 55 Slate Graphite, PING Alta Distanza 40 Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Lite
- Includes headcover and adjustment tool
- Men's Driver
- Ping Golf
PING is an American manufacturer of golf equipment, based in Phoenix, Arizona. Ping was founded by Karsten Solheim, following a career as an engineer at the General Electric company. In 1959, he started making putters in his garage in Redwood City, California.