Ping G425 LST Fairway Wood
A smaller head and the placement of a tungsten weight position the CG to reduce spin with a flatter, lower-launching trajectory. Two PING innovations, Spinsistency™ and Facewrap™, create more speed and consistent spin, especially low on the face, for added distance to carry trouble and hit more greens. Available in 3W.
G425 LST Fairway Wood Features:
- Thinner, high-strength maraging steel face wraps around to the crown and sole for more flexibility, faster speed, increased distance, and higher launch
- Modified roll profile on the face offers more consistent spin, especially low on the face
- 3-dot alignment system on the crown makes lining up shots easier than ever
- Compact 3 wood designed to reduce spin for added distance
- Adjustable hosel allows you to change the loft +/-1.5°
- Arccos Caddie Smart Grip tracks your swing data to analyze every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app
- Stock shaft: PING Alta CB 65 Slate Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Lite
- Includes headcover
- Men's Fairway Wood
- Ping Golf
PING is an American manufacturer of golf equipment, based in Phoenix, Arizona. Ping was founded by Karsten Solheim, following a career as an engineer at the General Electric company. In 1959, he started making putters in his garage in Redwood City, California.