Ping G425 Hybrid
PING innovations Facewrap and Spinsistency combine to deliver greater distance and spin predictability so your approach shots reach greens and hold greens. A tungsten back weight on the extreme perimeter helps increase MOI for more stability and forgiveness. Available in 2H thru 7H.
G425 Hybrid Features:
- Thinner, high-strength maraging steel face wraps around to the crown and sole for more flexibility, faster speed, increased distance, and higher launch
- Modified roll profile on the face offers more consistent spin, especially low on the face
- Fixed tungsten back weight increases MOI for greater forgiveness and stability on every shot
- 3-dot alignment system on the crown makes lining up shots easier than ever
- Adjustable hosel allows you to change the loft +/-1.5°
- Arccos Caddie Smart Grip tracks your swing data to analyze every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app
- Stock shaft: PING Alta CB 70 Slate Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Lite
- Includes headcover
- Men's Hybrid
- Ping Golf
PING is an American manufacturer of golf equipment, based in Phoenix, Arizona. Ping was founded by Karsten Solheim, following a career as an engineer at the General Electric company. In 1959, he started making putters in his garage in Redwood City, California.