Ping G425 Crossover Hybrid
On the tee or off the ground, the G425 crossovers' thinner, maraging steel face and internal geometry deliver the ball speeds to hit high-flying shots that land softly and closer to the hole. Tungsten toe and hosel weights expand perimeter weighting for greater forgiveness and accuracy. Available in 2, 3, 4.
G425 Crossover Hybrid Features:
- Thinner maraging steel face delivers faster ball speed and high-flying shots with more stopping power
- Tungsten weights in the toe and hosel expand perimeter weighting for added forgiveness and accuracy
- Unique internal sole geometry helps fine-tune speed for greater distance and soft landings
- Arccos Caddie Smart Grip tracks your swing data to analyze every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app
- Stock shaft: PING Alta CB 70 Slate Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Lite
- Men's Hybrid
- Ping Golf
PING is an American manufacturer of golf equipment, based in Phoenix, Arizona. Ping was founded by Karsten Solheim, following a career as an engineer at the General Electric company. In 1959, he started making putters in his garage in Redwood City, California.