Ping G410 SFT Driver
The Ping G410 SFT Driver offers built-in custom fitting options while providing increased forgiveness and ball speed. SFT tech corrects fades and slices with a fixed weight at the extreme perimeter of the head. With the patented eight-setting, light-weight hosel, golfers can fine-tune the loft with ultimate precision. Internal Dragonfly technology makes the crown of the 455cc head ultra-thin and streamlined to save weight and optimize the CG to improve forgiveness. The Fast Forged Face creates a hot and thin impact area incomparable sound and feel.
G410 SFT Driver Features:
- Dragonfly Technology and Streamlined head design to increase aerodynamics, MOI, and clubhead speed
- T9S+ Precision- Machined Forged Face
- 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning Hosel
- Straight Flight Tech- Fixed Extreme Perimeter Weight
- Right and Left-handed
- Available Lofts: 10.5°
- Shaft: Alta CB Red 55
- Available Flex: Senior, Regular, Stiff
- No Upcharge Shaft Options: Ping Tour 65 & 75, Evenflow Black 75, Tensei CK Orange 60
- Headcover Included
- Men’s Driver
PING is an American manufacturer of golf equipment, based in Phoenix, Arizona. Ping was founded by Karsten Solheim, following a career as an engineer at the General Electric company. In 1959, he started making putters in his garage in Redwood City, California.