Ping G410 Fairway Wood
The Ping G410 Fairway Wood combines the industry’s latest technology with the consistent performance golfers have come to expect from one of the top manufacturers in golf. Ping designed the G410 Fairway wood with a tungsten weight set at the extreme perimeter and a forged C300 maraging steel face to maximize stability and forgiveness. Eight-lobe trajectory tuning allows golfers to fine-tune their loft and lie for a custom Ping performance.
G410 Fairway Wood Features:
- C300 Maraging steel face
- CG aligned with force line
- High density tungsten weight at extreme perimeter
- 8-Lobe trajectory tuning
- Right and left-handed
- Available Lofts: #3 (14.5°), #5 (17.5°), #7 (20.5°), #9 (23.5°)
- Available Flex: Senior, Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff
- Shaft: Alta CB Red 65, Evenflow 85 Black, Ping Tour 65/75, Tensei CK Orange 70
- Men’s Fairway Woods
PING is an American manufacturer of golf equipment, based in Phoenix, Arizona. Ping was founded by Karsten Solheim, following a career as an engineer at the General Electric company. In 1959, he started making putters in his garage in Redwood City, California.