Ping G410 Crossover Hybrid
The third installment in Ping’s Crossover family, the G410 Crossover Hybrid combines the control and precision of an iron with the forgiveness and speed of a hybrid. Available in all lie angles, the G410 Crossover Hybrid provides players a clean appearance and premium feel. Geared like an iron, the blade is shorter and the sole is narrowed with a slightly forward CG to create stable, straight trajectories. The internal rib structure produces powerful sound and feel.
G410 Crossover Hybrid
- Available in all color codes
- Internal Rib Structures
- C300 Maraging Steel Face
- 30 gram dual density tungsten toe weight
- Smaller blade size
- Premium Hydropearl Chrome finish
- Right and Left-handed
- Available Lofts: #2 (17°), #3 (20°), #4 (23°)
- Available Flex: Senior, Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff
- Available Shafts: Alta CB Red 70, Evenflow 85 Black, Ping Tour 85, Tensei Pro Blue 80
- Men’s Crossover Hybrid
PING is an American manufacturer of golf equipment, based in Phoenix, Arizona. Ping was founded by Karsten Solheim, following a career as an engineer at the General Electric company. In 1959, he started making putters in his garage in Redwood City, California.