Ping G400 Driver
The new and improved Ping G400 driver is Ping’s fastest driver ever! The multi-material head design combines speed-inducing forged face with drag-reducing technology and Moment of Inertia (MOI)- raising tungsten sole weight to help give longer drivers and accuracy that’s second to none. The streamlined design combines with bolder turbulators and Vortec Technology to increase aerodynamics by 15% which increases your club head speed. The forged face is engineered to increase face flexing (16% more face flex + 6% thinner face) which delivers a more powerful sound and feel that is simply unmatched by the competitors. Hit the ball further and straighter than ever before with the new and improved Ping G400 driver!
Ping G400 Driver Features:
- Dragonfly Technology and Steamlined head design to increase aerodynamics, MOI, and clubhead speed
- Forged Face provides 16% more flexing with a 6% thinner face hotter ball speeds and powerful sound
- Tungsten Sole weight gets MOI over 9000 and deepest CG in golf increases stability and forgiveness
- Trajectory Tuning Technology 2.0: Lightweight, aerodynamic hosel adjusts +- degree
- Right and Left hand available
- Available Lofts: 9 and 10.5
- Stock Shaft: Alta CB 55
- Available Flex: Soft Regular, Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff
- Men’s Driver
- Headcover included
PING is an American manufacturer of golf equipment, based in Phoenix, Arizona. Ping was founded by Karsten Solheim, following a career as an engineer at the General Electric company. In 1959, he started making putters in his garage in Redwood City, California.