Mizuno Tour Staff Bag
The Tour Staff goes back to its classic roots with the introduction of Mizuno's iconic two-tone blue trim. This premium quality Tour model is the exact bag supplied to Mizuno's contracted professionals around the world and built to withstand a season on Tour. Amongst a host of premium details, the bag incorporates a 6-way top cuff with side grab handles, two insulated drink pockets, a waterproof fleece-lined valuables pocket, magnetic accessories pocket and a zip-off embroidery panel.
Tour Staff Bag Features:
- 6-Way Top Cuff: 6-Way Top Cuff
- 2 full-length Dividers: 2 full-length dividers keep clubs from becoming tangled.
- Matching Rainhood: Matching rainhood ensures clubs stay dry in wet weather.
- Metal Accessories Ring: Premium branded accessories ring.
- Zip Off Embroidery Panel: Front ball pocket zips off for easy embroidery.
- 2 Insulated Drink Pockets
- 2 Umbrella Sleeves
- Magnetic Accessories Pocket
- 3 Small Accessories Pockets
- Side Grab Handles on Top Cuff
- Waterproof Fleece Lined Valuables Pocket with Mesh Divider
- Molded Side Panels: Molded side panels with interior organizer pockets
- ID Tag D-Ring
- Padded Shoulder Strap w/ Hooks for Easy Removal
- Men’s Staff Bag
Mizuno Corporation is a Japanese sports equipment and sportswear company, founded in Osaka in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno priding themselves in the advancement of sporting goods and the promotion of sports.