Mizuno Tour Midsize Staff Bag
A mid-sized version of Mizuno's full Tour bag - more practical for amateur use. Built from the same premium materials and features. The bag incorporates a 5-way top cuff, insulated drink pocket, a waterproof fleece-lined valuables pocket, magnetic accessories pocket and a zip-off embroidery panel.
Tour Midsize Staff Bag Features:
- 5-Way Top Cuff: 9.5", 5-way top cuff.
- 2 full-length Dividers: 2 full-length dividers keep clubs from becoming tangled.
- Molded Side Panels: Molded side panels with interior organizer pockets
- Insulated Drink Pouch: Keep drinks cool all day long.
- Umbrella Holder
- Metal Accessories Ring: Premium branded accessories ring.
- Matching Rainhood: Matching rainhood ensures clubs stay dry in wet weather.
- Waterproof Fleece Lined Valuables Pocket
- Magnetic Pocket: Magnetic pocket capable of carrying a range finder or other accessories.
- Small Accessories Zip Pocket
- Bottom Grab Handle: A reinforced grab handle incorporated into the bottom of the bag makes lifting easier.
- ID Tag D-Ring
- Padded Shoulder Strap w/ Hooks for Easy Removal
- Men’s Staff Bag
Mizuno Corporation is a Japanese sports equipment and sportswear company, founded in Osaka in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno priding themselves in the advancement of sporting goods and the promotion of sports.