Mizuno ST-G 440 Driver
Mizuno's squat, powerful, player's driver combines the scope to optimize launch and spin with the ball speed enhancements of Mizuno's CORTECH Chamber. Two convergent weight tracks allow the ST-G to be anything from a low spin bomber, fade or draw biased or simply a more stable compact driver. The 440cc players profile Mizuno ST-G Driver is the perfect driver for golfers who want to experience maximum power and distance. With its CORTECH Chamber technology, the ST-G Driver features a unique design that helps to transfer energy more efficiently from the clubface to the ball. This results in faster ball speeds and longer drives. The ST-G Driver is available in a variety of lofts to suit golfers of all skill levels. It is also available in both regular and stiff flexes.
CORTECH Chamber Encases stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU – Taking stress from the clubface and creating an additional energy source. Relocating this weight closer to the clubface reduces spin rates and contributes to a more solid, powerful sensation and sound at impact.
Dual Neutral Weights These two weights are located on the sole of the driver and can be adjusted to change the launch angle and spin rate of the ball. This allows golfers to customize the driver to their individual playing style.
SpeedTune Hot Metal This material is used to construct the face of the driver and helps to increase ball speed.
Optimized Face Thickness The face of the driver is thicker in the center and thinner on the edges. This promotes greater ball speed and forgiveness.
- CORTECH Chamber technology for maximum power and distance
- Dual Neutral Weights for adjustability
- SpeedTune Hot Metal face for increased ball speed
- Optimized Face Thickness for greater ball speed and forgiveness
- Available in a variety of lofts and flexes
- Shot shape ability increased using a lightweight carbon toe wrap
- Experience maximum power and distance
- Customize the driver to your individual playing style
- Hit longer drives and improve your scores
- Adjustable hosel up to +/- 4° to fine tune address and trajectory
Order your Mizuno ST-G Driver today and experience the difference!
Model: 2024 Mizuno ST-G 440cc Driver
Stock Shafts: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green RDX 60 / Mitsubishi Kai’Li Blue 60