Mizuno JPX 923 Hot Metal HL Combo Iron Set
Introducing Nickel Chromoly – A new material with so much additional ball speed, our engineers switched their focus to feel and stopping power. At 35% stronger than our original Hot Metal material, 4335 Nickel Chromoly enables a high-energy 8% thinner clubface. Combined with Mizuno’s vibration-controlling V-Chassis and deep CG design, the JPX923 Hot Metal irons are as enjoyable and controllable as they are long. A higher launching option for players with moderate swing speeds or aggressive shaft lean. The Combo sets includes JPX Fli-Hi long irons for ease of launch at slower swing speeds.
Fli-Hi Hybrid In this combo iron set, Mizuno Fli-Hi Hybrids replace long irons in two configurations. Either a 6 and 7 hybrid configuration, or a 5 and 6 hybrid configuration.
Fli-Hi Hybrid Features & Benefits:
- Fairway Wood to Hybrid Profile – Ensures the stronger lofted hybrids are useful tools, not just along for the ride.
- High Draw Bias – New internal weigthing specifically adds spin to the lower stronger lofts.
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Face & 431SS Body – Allows for a high energy clubface as well as soft bendable hosel for custom adjustments.
- Consistent Ball Speeds – A re-engineered Wave Sole expands the sweet spot in every direction including lower on the face.
- Practical distance Gaps – A combination of better loft gaps, shaft length and head design means that every loft delivers a different outcome.
Hot Metal HL Irons Features & Benefits:
- Harmonic Impact Technology Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback.
- Seamless Cup Face Thinned areas revolving 360 degrees around the perimeter increase rebound area for a macimum ball speed across the entire face.
- CORTECH Design Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR sweet spot.
- Variable Sole Thickness Increase overall face flex area for additional COR AREA.
- Acoustic Sound Ribs Precisely dial in specific vibration patterns for a solid, explosive impact sound.
- Beveled Trailing Edge Aggressive relief on the trailing edge for reduced turf drag.
- 4335 Nickel Chromoly 4335 Nickel Chromoly is 20% stronger, allowing for an 8% reduction in face thickness, resulting in higher ball speeds.
- New V-Chassis Engineered via Mizuno's Harmonic Impact Technology, the V-Chassis allows the top line to be thinner without sacrificing feel and sound.
- White Satin Brush Finish A modern elegant, yet durable non-glare finish
Set Makeup: 4H-5H + 6-PW + GW, 5H-6H + 7-PW + GW
Stock Shafts: UST Recoil ESX 460 F3, UST Recoil ESX 460 F2