Mizuno JPX 921 Tour Iron Set
The previous JPX Tour models were used to win major championships, and the JPX 921 Tour is even better than those. Mizuno’s patented Grain Flow Forging HD, which takes place in their facility in Japan, is present once again. This turns a single billet of 1025E Pure Carbon Steel into the best feeling iron on the market. The 921 Tour is thicker behind the impact area to enhance feel and add more stability to off-center strikes. The Impact Frame features toe bias weighting, which is needed for a straighter, more consistent ball flight. The Tour model also features the least amount of offset and the thinnest sole in the JPX 921 family. The brushed pearl finish reduces glare and minimizes distractions at address.
JPX 921 Tour Features:
- Grain Flow Forging HD
- 1025E Pure Carbon Steel
- Toe-bias weighting, very minimal offset
- Narrow sole in short irons for clean turf interaction
- Thicker cavity pad for improved feel
- Stability frame increases consistency
- Brush pearl finish for reduced glare at address
- Stock shaft: KBS $-Taper Steel, 120 grams
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Z-Cord
- Forged players tour iron
- JPX 921 Tour
Mizuno Corporation is a Japanese sports equipment and sportswear company, founded in Osaka in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno priding themselves in the advancement of sporting goods and the promotion of sports.