Skechers Men’s Go Golf Pro V.4 Golf Shoes - White/Black
Official Golf Shoe of Matt Kuchar!
The Skechers Men’s Go Golf Pro V.4 Golf Shoes were designed by brand ambassador Matt Kuchar specifically for golfers who hit the course week in and week out. Engineered to maximize style and stability, the Go Golf Pro V.4 Golf Shoe features a leather upper with a H2GO Shield for style and waterproof protection and a dynamic diamond traction plate with replaceable Softspikes for maximum grip and turf interaction.
Men’s Go Golf Pro V.4 Golf Shoes - White/Black Features:
- Material: Full Grain Leather upper
- Durable grip TPU bottom plate
- Replaceable Softspikes
- Resamax cushioned insole
- Heel Lock feature for a stable and secure fit
- Dynamic diamond traction plate for maximum grip
- H2GO Shield Waterproof protection
- Ultra-Lightweight responsive ULTRA FLIGHT cushioning
- Sleek, low profile full contact outsole
- 2 Year Waterproof Warranty
- Color: White/Black
- Available Width: Medium
- Men’s Golf Shoes
- Skechers Golf
Skechers was founded in 1992 by Robert Greenberg, formerly of L.A. Gear. Greenberg sought to focus on the casual footwear market. Skechers' early products were utility-style boots and skate shoes. The company has since diversified to include athletic and casual styles for men, women, and children, as well as performance shoes.